Wednesday, March 17, 2010

a slight change of focus

great distraction this evening - went to see a show "The Jersey Boys", it was spectacular !


and now for a little promo spot for a dear friend - Eliane, a truly, marvellously talented illustrator   - check out her blog here and then have her do your portrait or better yet of another whom you would like to present as a gift - Mother's & Father's Days are coming up!


and not to veer too far off - I realised (as I walked my young dogs) doing this blog is actually my first step in my wish to network, so my readers do you know any friends of friends six times or less removed who would be happy to pass some tips along about making Aliyah or have anyone in Haifa who would enjoy 'chatting' about their town, thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment