Sunday, October 31, 2010

Letters

Well I note it has been a full month. I was hoping to have completed all three letters, no such luck. Actually two got done and they have been replied to, and the current cycle with them completed ie making inquiries as to short term accommodations in Haifa for my pilot trip. The third and very important one concerning recognition of my professional status in Israel awaits completion, it is 2/3rds done, just a little more umph. It requires going through years of papers to pull out information and that is time consuming.

As to Hebrew lessons, I prove not to be any more studious then I was thirty some years ago, difficult to get back into that kind of routine having been out of it for so long. Still early in the day today, between shopping, cooking, cleaning, laundry and walking the dogs I will try to carve out some "Aliyah" related time!

No comments:

Post a Comment