Sunday, February 21, 2016

WHEW!!!!!

It is now, not just one month but several years....... 5 years + 4 months to be exact! 
(I am going "What?" not quite believing this or that my early posts are still to be found)

I can only put it as having slipped away into an indescribable space, a life overlaid with rather overwhelming events and feelings, brought back to explore this medium by the fortuitous encounter and perhaps unknowing encouragement from like minded "writers".

The Pond Has been Jumped, 18 months also to the day to be exact; such synchronicity, and I am now lodged in Haifa, Israel.

Things to consider - a title change?  do I attempt full memory recall...... ha!  or do I pick  up in the present with 'flashbacks'? the latter I have found often poorly used in movies best forgotten. Which Leaves moving forward with brief 'asides/footnotes' if needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment