Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hag , Pesach, Sameach

my days and evenings of late have been so full, I am up early in the morn to grab a few moments so that I may scribe a few thoughts
Pesach is coming to a  close for this year and it marks the first time I have attended both the Seders that occur "ahutz l'aretz"/outside Israel. Actually I am able to count all the Seders I have attended in my life time still on both hands, and charmingly enough the  very first was in Israel in 1978, in the Old City of Jerusalem, all be it with a rather secular family.
Now, as I often hear it said 'G-d Willing' / 'Baruch HaShem', as I start counting toes instead of fingers very soon it will be one in Israel.
otherwise I am slow in getting documents together and sending them off, fortunately I have an appointment with the Jewish Agency coming up, so that imposes a deadline of sorts
continue to do reading of materials available in cyberspace and studying the internet map of Haifa, at this rate I may have it well etched in my brain cells before I even get there and won't require a hard copy

No comments:

Post a Comment